Nomad was created with the help of numerous relocation companies as well as large corporate organizations with a high volume of mobile employees. These industry experts helped form the strategy and implementation of Nomad’s special relocation oriented business model.
Today, Nomad serves numerous relocation management companies, including some of the biggest names in the business. Whether your firm is small, medium, or large in scale, we have a program custom fit for you.
Our offerings help take the stress out of moving, providing you with solutions that meet your specific needs, wants and desires as you move to a new city. Nomad’s temporary apartments are a great way to transition to a new city and work location. We can help you stay near the office, in a fun trendy neighborhood, or in the area with the school district where your children need to be.
Nomad knows relocation. Our leaders have been members of the Worldwide Employee Relocation Council for over 20 years, and our founder, Gavan James, is well known as an industry expert and partner. He has brought together a terrific group of people that comprise a very service oriented team, as well as over one hundred Nomad Certified Partners to provide the widest array of quality options across the globe.
Our housing solutions are cost effective, and the unique selection process we offer through our partners insures we seek out the best possible values and options to meet your needs at the time of reservation. We are here to serve you during this transition period to make your move as smooth and problem free as possible. We know what it is like to relocate; we also know what it takes to care for our very special guests during a corporate relocation move!
Relocation Company and Employer Services
Nomad can easily tailor a special program for your firm, one that meets the needs of your organization. Nomad is the first firm in the world to aggregate thousands of offerings from over 100 quality temporary apartment companies under one roof. Nomad manages the entire program for you, with specific benefits to include the following:
- Access to ten times more options than you might receive from using any one or two temporary apartment operators.
- The full attention of a firm with 24/7 service, single point of contact, and custom billing options.
- State of the art CRM software tracking of all housing requests and guest service needs.
- Unbiased rental options offered with every request. We do not carry our own apartment inventory, we simply find the best apartment to fulfill the housing request. That means the unit that is right for you, not the one a provider is attempting to back fill.
- Our rental process tests market pricing every time an inquiry is received by Nomad. We seek out unused apartment inventory reserved at substantial discounts to meet guests’ needs.
- VIP programs to handle your special care clients, including airport car service, meet and greet services, and unique housing options.
- Custom billing solutions, in your requested format.
- Extensive reporting available; customized to your needs.
Please contact us toll free at 866-282-4750 for more information.